THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Rabu, 04 April 2012

ALL ABOUT ME

Me and Family
      Hello, I want to introduce myself. My name is Nike Miharja. You can call me Nike or Keke. My friends in campus usually call me Keke. I’m twenty one years old. I was born on October 5th. I’m the youngest daughter in my family. I have four sisters and two brothers. My parents are not complete. My mother was passed away four years ago. She was passed away because of diabetes. I miss her so much. However I keep the spirit because seven months ago I had a nephew. His name is Ryo Dylan Ismanto. I call him Iyo. He is so cute, sweet, and adorable. Everybody loves him. I love my family.
            
My favorite comics
        My daily activity is studying at the college. If I have no class, I usually stay at home, reading a comics, and listening the music. That is my hobbies. My favorite comic is Hai,Miiko!. I love it so much. It is so funny, nice, and interesting story. In addition to the Hai, Miiko!, I also love Detective Conan and Ninja Rantaro. My hobby besides read comic is listening the music. I like Coldplay, One Republic and Adele. Coldplay is a famous band whose song is so good to be heard such as Yellow, The Scientist, Viva La Vida, and the latest is Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall and Paradise. The vocalist, Chris Martin, have a unique voice and different with other. One Republic also have a good song and nice to be heard. Adele, the familiar name right now since she wins six Grammy Awards 2012, it’s amazing. Her song is beautiful and touching. In Indonesia, I like Sammy Simorangkir and Raisa, their voice is wonderful, soft and sonorous. Actually, my hobby is so many, hehe… Like the other girls, I like shopping. I also like travelling, watching a movie, and playing the videogames.
Me and Friends
            
 Now, I want to focus on my study. I'm studying at Gunadarma University, majoring in Management. I hope I will graduate with all my friends this year, ameeennn…

0 komentar: