THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Senin, 28 Mei 2012

The story of 4 candles

This story may give motivation for us to keep fighting in all things in this life.



In the dark room, there are four candles that lit up the room. There is so quiet, so the sound of their conversation is heard.

The first candle says:
"I am the peace. But a human unable to guarding me, so it is better if i killed myself alone".
And then, the first candle was light off.

Next, second candle says:
"I am the faith. It is a pity, i am worthless anymore. Human don't want to know me, therefore no point i stay alight". After the second candle talked, the wind blow the light off.


The third candle was talking sadly:
“I am the love. I’m not able to keep the light on. The human didn’t care to me anymore and they thought that I was useless. They hated each other”. Then, the third candle was light off.

Suddenly, a kid came into the room. He was afraid because there are 3 candles are light off. And then he said, “What happen? You have to keep light on. I was afraid of the dark.”

Look at the boy's cry, the fourth candle said:
“Don’t be afraid, don’t cry, as long as I’m still light on, we always can light on the candles. I am the hoping.”

The boy exciting to take the Hoping Candle and then he lights on the other candles. Finally, 4 candles keep light on.

From this story, you can motivate you self to keep hoping. You have to keep your hope because the with the hope can turns on the peace, love, faith and other. And the hope can make you rise up and getting back what has been lost.




Sources:

http://forum.vivanews.com/kisah-motivasi/307631-kisah-4-lilin.html
http://2215096252.blogspot.com/2011/08/emat-lilin.html

0 komentar: